» Record of Spectral Gamma Ray 2017.
DIGITAL SPECTRAL GAMMA RAY
- Length: 82.76″
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Diameter: 1-11 /16″ & 2 3/4″
- Measuring Point: 67.83″ from bottom
- Connections: Single conductor/mono cable
- Spectrometry: 256/512 energy channels
- Communication: Digital 20 KHz, up to 2.7 times data frames per sec.
- Data Frame: 267 words
- Channels: 256 channels for spectrum in all working modes, time channel pulse indicator, cable head voltage, flask temperature, 2 counters channels, 1 A/D channel
Pulse pile-up capabilities: detectable, not correctable – presented as output on the log
- Mode 0 – sleep mode: auxiliary sensors works, gamma ray sensors
- Switched off HV on minimum;
- Mode 1 – 256 energy channels spectrum presentation
- Mode 2 – 512 energy channels spectrum presentation
- Gain command
- LLD – low-level height discrimination
- ULD – upper level of pulse height discrimination
- Temperature range:
- Without flask – 250 Degrees F – one hour