- Perforating: In addition to traditional perforating services, we oﬀer tubing conveyed, a variety of enhanced technologies, and addressable perforating software.
- Pressure Control: Our top-of-the-line 5K, 10K, & 15K pressure control units are MADE IN THE USA. Our team was instrumental in the creation of FHE RigLock®, a revolutionary device that makes rigging up and down a remote operation. We also optimized stage completions by up to a record-breaking 40%
- eFishing: Our first-of-its-kind hydraulically-actuated ﬁshing tool is set to be released in 2018.
- Greaseless Line, Head Tension Service, Art Tool, and Crane Services (<110 ton) round out our extensive completions services.
- eLine: Real time data and sending signals down-hole, communication with tools down-hole. Renegade’s perforating, logging, CIBP (Cast Iron Bridge Plugs)
- Slickline and Braided-line: A quick, eﬀective, and trusted way to complete a wide variety of tasks including remedial work, ﬁshing, plugging, and memory logging.
- P/A (Plug and Abandon): We work with your cement company to protect the freshwater zone and leave you feeling conﬁdent about well P/A.
CASED HOLE LOGGING
We monitor the vital signs of a well-bore, providing exact information to the customer. With our extensive knowledge we provide well integrity quantifications (as well as production economics) that our customers can depend on.
- Radial Cement Bond
- • Compensated Neutron Log
- • Injection Proﬁles
- Casing Inspections
- • Digital Spectral Gamma Ray
- • Injection Profiles
- Production Log
- • Pump In Tracer
- • Spectral Noise Log
- • Temperature Survey
- • WIP Log
- • Magnetic Thickness
- • Kut Tool
COMPLETION DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION TAGGING
- RA-Tag: Using 3 distinct no-wash isotopes and S.W.A.T. – Spectral Well Analysis
- Chem-Tag: An enhanced load-fluid recovery technique designed as a quantitative and qualitative diagnostic system to effectively evaluate a variety of formation and reservoir conditions following stimulation.
- Oil-Tag: A diagnostic system designed to both quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate hydrocarbon recovery and reservoir performance following completion.
- Technologies: Renegade CDET can identify any unstimulated or under-stimulated perforated sections of the lateral, identify any sign of cement integrity issues or casing problems, illustrate proppant interference from adjacent or offset wells, and determine frac interval growth.
© RWLS LLC All Rights Reserved.
Corporate: (806) 897-0735 | Fax: (806) 897-0736 | Service: (432) 214-3834