MCR Oil Tool’s circulating pyro torch was developed using the same principles as the successful and field-proven radial cutting torch (RCT) system. In most conditions, adequate flow into the annulus is required when expecting a successful cut while running an RCT job.
Renegade OFFERS 24/7 Pipe Recovery
Pipe recovery is a wireline procedure implemented when a drill string is lodged downhole due to mechanical or differential sticking.
Stuck pipe is one of the most costly challenges on a drill site, accounting for close to 50% of the well’s cost, causing delays of drill rig operation, increases downtime and increases production expense. Until the sticking is resolved, drill rig production ceases and can translate to downtime costs of around $10,000 - $1,000,000 daily.
» Renegade Services on location for pipe recovery.
The recovery procedure is also financially beneficial during Plugging and Abandoning (P & A) operations in removing installed pipe that’s no longer needed. The recovered pipe can then be reused or sold.
During the entire recovery process, you’ll have peace of mind knowing the Renegade Services Team has the expertise and most advanced technology to provide a customized solution for your company, minimizing downtime cost and maximizing well production profit.
- Yes-we-can-do-it-today 24/7 service to start your recovery job now!
- Convenient locations near major shale plays to give your operation the fastest possible service.
- All inclusive pricing (with no surprise charges) so you can efficiently budget job cost.
- Master Service Agreements (MSA) that clearly state job details and provide peace of mind that the job will be completed as promised.
- State-of-the-art tools and technology that save lost production time and downtime expense in getting your rig up and running as quickly as possible.
- Bright and preceptive service technicians with extensive recovery experience that will provide the most time and cost-effective solution for your job.
We appreciate you choosing Renegade Recovery Services to provide customized stuck pipe solutions for your operations and look forward to working with you!
Stuck pipe? The clock is ticking. Renegade Recovery Services is here for you 24/7.
Read More About Our Pipe Recovery Services
Radial Cutting Torch
MCR Oil Tool’s radial cutting torch (RCT) is a patented cutting device used to sever tubing, casing, drill pipe, and coiled tubing without the use of explosives or hazardous materials, making it one of the safest pipe cutting tools on the market.
Stuck Pipe Log
The stuck pipe log uses acoustic measurement techniques to provide a continuous record and evaluation of a stuck pipe string. This logging service can be performed through drill pipe, casing, or tubing to identify problem areas.